Exceeding Your Expectations
Air Duct Cleaning Greatly Improves the Air Quality in Your Home!
Air Duct Cleaning
Dryer Vent cleaning,repair,reroute
You may not think much about your dryer vent but you should: poor dryer venting and maintenance leads to more than $100 million each year in damages, according to Bob Vila. In addition to cleaning out the lint trap on your dryer after every load, you should get your dryer vent completely cleaned out at least twice a year to keep your home safe. Your best bet is to hire a professional for this, as they have the proper tools, equipment and know-how to get the job done safely and thoroughly. Let's explore the many benefits of dryer vent cleaning.
By far, the best reason to regularly clean your clothes dryer vent is to prevent fires. This happens more than you may think. The U.S. Fire Administration says there are an estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings, causing five deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss every year. Clothes dryer fires peak in the fall and winter months, with failure to clean the vents being the leading factor contributing to these fires. Dust, fiber, and lint were the items most likely to cause clothes dryer fires.
Chimney Sweep and repair
Why we have no burn days in Maricopa County
A roaring fireplace heightens the senses on a cool winter evening. Even in the Sonoran Desert. There is something communal about crackling wood fireplaces. It brings family and friends around. “Chestnuts roasting on… an EPA-approved, low-volume natural gas ceramic log set?” Just doesn’t sound the same. I like to warm my feet hearthside on the real deal. If a wood burning fireplace is on your list of home must-haves for your next Phoenix home or vacation property, a compromise is in the cards. Here’s why. EPA Regulations During the summer of 1996, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reclassified Maricopa County alongside other counties having high levels of airborne particulates, carbon monoxide, and ground-level ozone. This was in response to the Valley’s failure to meet federal clean air standards in the three years leading up to the reclassification. As a result, in 1997, the Arizona Legislature instituted a ban on wood burning fireplaces and some wood burning stoves in all new construction homes. It took effect on January 1, 1999, and applies to all cities and towns inside Arizona counties with populations greater than 1.2 million.
We want all of our customers to experience an impressive level of professionalism when working with Golden's Good Air
Twice Cleaned Air Ducts in The Dustbowl - Valley of the sun.
- We first perform a complete air duct cleaning with a negative air machine.
- After the regular cleaning is complete we apply a sanitizer to each vent opening, air return, and air handler.
- Then we go through the air duct system a second time, end to end, under positive air pressure with a high powered fogger.
- If you have unpleasant odors within your home due to cigarettes, cigars, or fungus, when we perform the second cleansing, we will add water, mold killer or a special odor killing formula, in order to get rid of any stubborn odors that normally would be hard to eliminate.
- Our air duct cleaning system far exceeds industry standards. Unlike other duct cleaning services Golden's Good Air only uses cleansing formulas that are: eco-friendly, residential safe, family safe, infant and child safe, and is safe to breathe.
- Golden's Good Air believes in contributing to the health of our planet and is committed to being a "Green" company.
"Excellent. Friendly, professional, and did not take shortcuts to perform services."
Energy-Saving Dampers Prevent Energy Loss
Homeowners can save Hundreds of Dollars on Energy Bills
Damper inside the chimney cap
● Seals out moisture to extend chimney life
● Energy efficient - seals in energy
● Keeps animals out of chimneys
● Made of cast-aluminum and stainless steel
● Operates easily from inside the firebox
● Stops downdrafts…
During a chimney cleaning or chimney sweep, the chimney system is visually inspected. Technicians will look for repair needs or any alterations that might need to be made. As the chimney is cleaned, care should be taken to keep the home neat and tidy. Shoe covers will be used to avoid tracking any dust into the home with a tarp laid down at the front of the fireplace to protect the flooring from chimney dust.
A fireplace can see a build-up in the chimney of creosote and soot. This is dangerous and the source of many chimney fires. Such components need to be removed in order to keep your home safe from fire. A chimney professional knows just what to do to clean your chimney the right way, avoiding any issue in the future such as smoke in the home or potential fires.