Dryer vent cleaning
Dryer Fire Warning Signs
1. Your clothes are taking longer to dry (a properly functioning vent system with proper airflow will reduce energy costs by $10 to $25 monthly).
2. There is excessive moisture in your laundry room or a musty smell.
3. You notice dryer lint on the ground or sticking out of your dryer vent exhaust outside.
4. You notice lint around your dryer in the laundry room.
5. Very little lint is in your dryer lint trap.
6. Your dryers' vent system hasn't been cleaned in over a year.
7. You notice your dryer vent flap outside not moving when the dryer is on.
8. Your clothes dryer is vented with plastic or vinyl exhaust materials.