Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Phoenix
Having your ducts cleaned is a great idea. Most people are now aware that indoor air quality is an issue of growing concern and increased visibility. Because you know that air ducts get dirty over time and need to be occasionally serviced, it just makes good sense as a homeowner to give your system a good air duct cleaning, especially here in Phoenix.
The overall condition of your heating and cooling system plays a key role in your home’s indoor air quality. Problems can range from excessive amounts of dust and debris building up in the system to measurable levels of mold growth, in extreme cases. Residents now have access to an excellent service provider, Golden's Good Air, which services: Phoenix, Peoria, Glendale, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Goodyear and Sun City AZ.
Tip - Please have a new air filter or let us know your air filter size so we can bring a new filter or order you an electrostatic air filter; Some homes have two or three different air filter sizes.
- Relieves Symptoms of Allergies, Asthma & Respiratory Ailments.
- Removes Dust mites, Pollen, Mold, Animal Dander, Bacteria, and Dirt.
- Reduces Monthly Energy Costs through Increased Efficiency.
Avoid Air Duct Cleaning Scam Artists
As an increasing number of “fly by night” air duct cleaning businesses pop up across the country offering services for sensationally low prices, industry experts are advising consumers to be aware of warning signs and know the right questions to ask before pulling out their checkbooks.
- Watch out for unmarked vehicles, lack of branded apparel – Any reputable brand will invest in a standard, recognizable logo that is proudly displayed on company vans, as well as neat, consistent uniforms for their trained technicians.
- Beware of prices & “too good to be true” coupons – Most of the coupons you will see that offer “$49.99 for 16 air vents” are simply unrealistic. Most average homeowners don’t realize their home has many more vents than what is advertised on the coupon and the actual price to clean each and every vent will be oftentimes triple or more than the price listed on the coupon.
- Be careful of “one-hour” promises and a small staff – According to EPA standards, a thorough, basic air duct cleaning job should take no less than three to four hours. Many coupons will state the job can be done in an hour. In fact, many larger homes can take up to 7-8 hours to complete. Additionally, if a staff of less than two shows up to clean, consumers should be wary. Click to EnlargeBe sure to ask “how many people will be working this job” ahead of time.
- Quality – We stand behind our work and you will be satisfied. We treat your home the same way we’d treat our own. Our service professionals will provide you with the absolute highest quality work in the industry, adhering to the standards set by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association.
Phone now to experience our GOLDEN service