Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Phoenix
Having your ducts cleaned is a great idea. Most people are now aware that indoor air quality is an issue of growing concern and increased visibility. Because you know that air ducts get dirty over time and need to be occasionally serviced, it just makes good sense as a homeowner to give your system a good air duct cleaning, especially here in Phoenix.
The overall condition of your heating and cooling system plays a key role in your home’s indoor air quality. Problems can range from excessive amounts of dust and debris building up in the system to measurable levels of mold growth, in extreme cases. Residents now have access to an excellent service provider, Golden's Good Air, which services: Phoenix, Peoria, Glendale, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Goodyear and Sun City AZ.
Tip - Please have a new air filter or let us know your air filter size so we can bring a new filter or order you an electrostatic air filter; Some homes have two or three different air filter sizes.
- Relieves Symptoms of Allergies, Asthma & Respiratory Ailments.
- Removes Dust mites, Pollen, Mold, Animal Dander, Bacteria, and Dirt.
- Reduces Monthly Energy Costs through Increased Efficiency.
The Golden Difference
Most air duct cleaning services come to your home or place of business and use a vacuum and brush to clean your air ducts. After the air ducts are cleaned, by their standards, they use a mister at the air return to sanitize your system. This practice doesn not meet the Golden standard!
Golden's Good Air believes in thoroughly cleaning a customers air duct system and killing all bacteria that resides within your ducts. That's why we perform a "Double Cleansing Air Duct Process".
- We first perform a complete air duct cleansing with a negative air machine.
- After the regular cleaning is complete we apply a sanitizer to each vent opening, air return, and air handler.
- Then we go through the air duct system a second time, end to end, under positive air pressure with a high powered fogger.
- If you have unpleasant odors within your home due to cigarettes, cigars, or fungus, when we perform the second cleansing, we will add water, mold killer or a special odor killing formula, in order to get rid of any stubborn odors that normally would be hard to eliminate.
- Our air duct cleaning system far exceeds industry standards. Unlike other duct cleaning services Golden's Good Air only uses cleansing formulas that are: echo friendly, residential safe, family safe, infant and child safe, and is safe to breath.
- Golden's Good Air belives in contributing to the health of our planet and is commited to being a "Green" company.
Avoid Air Duct Cleaning Scam Artists
As an increasing number of “fly by night” air duct cleaning businesses pop up across the country offering services for sensationally low prices, industry experts are advising consumers to be aware of warning signs and know the right questions to ask before pulling out their checkbooks.
- Watch out for unmarked vehicles, lack of branded apparel – Any reputable brand will invest in a standard, recognizable logo that is proudly displayed on company vans, as well as neat, consistent uniforms for their trained technicians.
- Beware of prices & “too good to be true” coupons – Most of the coupons you will see that offer “$49.99 for 16 air vents” are simply unrealistic. Most average homeowners don’t realize their home has many more vents than what is advertised on the coupon and the actual price to clean each and every vent will be oftentimes triple or more than the price listed on the coupon.
- Quality – We stand behind our work and you will be satisfied. We treat your home the same way we’d treat our own. Our service professionals will provide you with the absolute highest quality work in the industry, adhering to the standards set by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association.
See what others are saying about us
Phone now to experience our GOLDEN service